
Zariah and her "mum" Irene

Zariah and friends. They sang a goodbye song to her which brought tears to my eyes. I'd post it here if I knew how to post videos!

Me and some of the mums

This is JaJa (which means grandma) Lucia, Micah's "mum", and Monica, the mum who cared for him at night.

Mama Rose with the kids. She is the head mum and formidable is a good word to describe her.
I can see that the Mums there are kind and caring women, but you are a better Mum to those kids than anyone else in the world could ever be! I know this has been a far longer journey than you ever dreamt of, but eventually it will be a dream come true. We're praying for you every day. The angels have smiled on Zariah and Micah to give them such a wonderful new family.
ReplyDelete